Friday, June 15, 2012

Let Me Entertain You

It's been a while since I have updated you on my journey of taking over of the world...oops wait, I meant impact. I'm updating you on how I'm impacting the world, because why would I want to take it over? I mean if I did take over the world that would mean I could have anything I wanted at all times, and why does everyone always make that sound like a bad thing?? That actually sounds kind of awesome! Although then your friends leave you because you're bossing them around with all the power you have from world domination... and then that makes it hard to buy new friends because they talked to your old friends, so maybe I should rethink this whole taking over the world thing....what was I talking about again?

Right, impacting the world. Well if my taking over the world tangent doesn't open any doors for me, or at least make anyone smile at the absurdity then I guess I should come up with a Plan B. In my case, I think that's probably what I've been doing in the film industry. Although it doesn't seem as appealing now as taking over the world. Maybe I should hire an assistant and then when they assist me and bring me things it'll feel like I'm king of the world, when in reality I'll just be king of the snack table. Oh... King of the Snack Table, I like how that sounds. It's powerful, like Cake Boss, which is another powerful title. I love watching that show, although it makes me really hungry and then I usually have to run out to the store and buy a cake, which is terrible. It is absurd that Cake Boss has that much control over me, maybe he should be King of the World instead, or Snack Table. I've lost my point again and now I'm really hungry.

Maybe I should hire an assistant just so he or she can keep me focused. Then I could be King of my own Thoughts, although that would be a boring job. My thoughts aren't all that exciting, unless you count the one about being king of the snack table. That one was actually quite appealing. But for a normal person, having thoughts that constantly revolve around junk food would probably be irritating so maybe I don't want to be king of my own thoughts. Maybe I just want to be me. And since I'm being me, I hope you've laughed and enjoyed this comical post because I certainly have enjoyed writing it. Not everything in life should be serious, I like things that make me laugh at least once a day. So my mission today was to make some of you laugh, which I truly hope I have succeeded in. Smile, laugh, be happy, and find something you can be king of, if only just in your mind.

Stand By and Stay tuned, there's more to come.


King of my own world, my own life. That's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers